Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chug chug

To be honest, I didn’t really want to blog today. It’s like not wanting to get on the treadmill or eat the celery. I might not want to, but I eventually end up doing it anyway. Celery with peanut butter is so good, though…

Lately I’ve been having caffeine headaches (because I’m trying to wean myself off of the three LARGE glasses of diet Coke I had every day last semester) and I’ve probably spent more time sleeping than being awake. This is bad for a lot of reasons, one of the primary ones being that I don’t write a fifth as much as I should. That’s why I’m making myself write this. It might turn out a bit shoddy-looking, but at least I’ve moved my fingers over the keyboard and produced a half-coherent post.

I think somewhere deep in my gut I’ve given up on getting hired in a ‘real’ way this summer, so I’m focusing my efforts on putting out a flyer offering housework/tutoring and also putting together my creative writing classes again. I might do the essay class again, but we’ll see.

I’m sorry that this is a rather boring post, but right now my brain is on the ‘chugchug’ mode that sounds sorta like a dying lawnmower being rolled into the garage next to the fifty weedwhackers that have broken on my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment